The Ethiopian Space Science and Technology Institute (ESSTI) an autonomous federal government organization working for the development of aerospace science and technology in the country is inviting potential bidders for the procurement of a multi-mission satellite tracking and data receiving ground station solution for earth observation applications. Brief bidding procedures have been stated as follows with detail bidding procedures described in the Government Procurement Guideline which the bidder should get from the institute.
- Eligible and qualified bidders shall submit sealed bids for the supply, installation, and commissioning of a Comprehensive Multi-Mission Satellite Tracking and Data Receiving Ground Station with Application Solutionswhere the installation site will be at the premises of Entoto Observatory and Research Center in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with open international tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- Bidding documents, Government Procurement Guideline and Technical Description Document, will be issued at Ethiopian Space Science & Technology Institute (ESSTI) and all the bidding instructions are described in the documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the institute’s Procurement Directorate and obtain the bidding documentsfrom the institute at the address given below during working hours from8:30am to 5:30pm local time.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 500 (Five Hundred Birr) or an equivalent amount in freely convertible currency. The method of payment will be either in cash, direct deposit to Ethiopian Space Science and Technology Institute bank account at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Arat Kilo Branch Account No. 1000212513176. Bidders shall send bank transfer receipts to the institute by email/post addressprovided below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at on or before 10:00 Am on the Date of 14/09/2018. Late bids will be rejected.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Birr) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. Bid Security must be in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee from Internationally Recognized Bank and Counter Guaranteed by Commercial Bank of Ethiopia. Insurance Bond and Swift message is not acceptable.
- Bids will beopened publiclyin the presence of the bidders and/or their designated representatives who choose to attend at the institute’s office address on the Date of 14/09//2018 at 10:15 Am.
- ESSTI reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to select the bid deemed to offer the most economic alternatives.
Ethiopian Space Science and Technology Institute
Gulele Sub City, Woreda 02, House No. 179, Around Sidist Kilo,
In front of Meskaye Hazunan Medahni-alem Church, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
P.O Box 33679
Account No. 1000212513176. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Arat Kilo Branch
Swift code: CBETETAA
Link to Website: http://www.essti.gov.et/
Click here to download PDF